Monday, October 29, 2012

This voy­age gives trav­el­ers the oppor­tu­nity to explore these gran­ite islands and spend time on




I've wanted to visit the Sey­chelles weymouth coach tours uk in the Indian Ocean for quite some time now. I know how I'll get there (a first class suite aboard Emi­rates' A380 with a stopover in Dubai), but I've been putting off the rest of the trip plan­ning. That's because weymouth coach tours uk I want to visit sev­eral islands in the chain and was a bit over­whelmed by the prospect of fig­ur­ing out how to get from one island to the next and which resorts would be best suited for my hus­band and I.
Three-, four-, and seven-night options are avail­able, but let's talk about the week­long weymouth coach tours uk trip: This is a seven-night round-trip voy­age out of Mahe with calls on Aride, Praslin, Cousin Island, Curieuse, Sis­ter Islands or Coco Island, La Digue, and St. Anne Island.
This voy­age gives trav­el­ers the oppor­tu­nity to explore these gran­ite weymouth coach tours uk islands and spend time on gor­geous beaches with pow­dery soft sand. This region is ideal for snor­kel­ing and div­ing as well as bird watch­ing and hik­ing. Depend­ing on when you travel, you may also see nest­ing tur­tles on the beaches and you'll def­i­nitely encounter giant tortoises.
Vari­ety Cruises has plans for a laid-back beach BBQ on Curieuse accom­pa­nied by a day of water sports and sun­bathing. There will also be time to visit one of the most pho­tographed beaches in the world: Anse de Source d'Argent on La Digue where there are no cars—just bikes and oxcarts. This really sounds like a fan­tas­tic itinerary!
M/Y Pega­sus , a twin-hulled mega-yacht (cata­ma­ran) that accom­mo­dates up to 49 guests and a crew of 18 will sail the Gar­den of Eden itin­er­ary. Pega­sus was built in 1990, com­pletely weymouth coach tours uk refit­ted in 1997, and ren­o­vated in 2010. I love this ship because of its stern swim­ming plat­form, which I bet gets a work­out on a trip like this.
So, now that I've got a way to visit sev­eral islands in the Sey­chelles dur­ing the same trip I just have one deci­sion to make: which resort to select for a pre-cruise stay. After all, we will have to get over our jet­lag before join­ing the ship! I'm cur­rently look­ing at…

No comments:

Post a Comment