Tuesday, October 30, 2012

|13th Jan, Spousal App rec CIC-M | 5th April, Sponsorship Approved | 28th June, London Request more




Couldnt find anything similar when searching but I'm Looking at flights, its alot cheaper for me to book a single from here to UK through Canadian affair, then jump on the UK Canadian affair site and do the same back.. am I able to do this?
|13th Jan, Spousal App rec CIC-M | 5th April, Sponsorship Approved | 28th June, London Request more evidence | 20th July, Started Processing Decision Made | 24th July, COPR sent from London | 2nd, August COPR Arrived in Canada | 4th Aug, Flagpoled Landed walking tours dublin ireland |
Couldnt find anything similar when searching but I'm Looking at flights, its alot cheaper for me to book a single from here to UK through Canadian affair, then jump on the UK Canadian affair site and do the same back.. am I able to do this?
Well getting into the UK wont be a issue as Im a citizen.. and returning to Canada shouldn't be a issue as I'm a PR. No card yet, still waiting (it may not be here in time) but I have my COPR in my Passport. Also didn't think coming in would be a issue as Britain is a visa waived country anyway.
I'm more concerned with whether they will like I booked two separate flights instead of a traditional walking tours dublin ireland return. Difference in Price is literally $280 and is with the exact same airline (If I booked a return) just seems too good to be true?
|13th Jan, Spousal App rec CIC-M | 5th April, Sponsorship walking tours dublin ireland Approved | 28th June, London Request more evidence | 20th July, Started Processing Decision Made | 24th July, COPR sent from London | 2nd, August COPR Arrived in Canada | 4th Aug, Flagpoled Landed |
|13th Jan, Spousal App rec CIC-M | 5th April, walking tours dublin ireland Sponsorship Approved | 28th June, London Request more evidence | 20th July, Started Processing Decision Made | 24th July, COPR sent from London | 2nd, August COPR Arrived in Canada | 4th Aug, Flagpoled Landed |
The return with Air Transat for the dates I wanted to go was (and still is $930 everything in) I booked a single from YYZ to LGW on the Canadian, Canadian walking tours dublin ireland Affair site for $382 taxes in, and a single on the UK, Canadian Affair site from YYZ to LGW for 180 pounds or $285. Or in total around $660. Saved nearly $300!!!
|13th Jan, Spousal App rec CIC-M | 5th April, Sponsorship Approved | 28th June, London Request more evidence | 20th July, Started Processing Decision Made | 24th July, COPR sent from London | 2nd, August COPR Arrived in Canada | 4th Aug, Flagpoled Landed |
The return with Air Transat for the dates I wanted to go was (and still is $930 everything in) I booked a single from YYZ to LGW on the Canadian, Canadian Affair site for $382 taxes in, and a single on the UK, Canadian Affair site from YYZ to LGW for 180 pounds or $285. Or in total around $660. Saved nearly $300!!!
|13th Jan, Spousal App rec CIC-M | 5th April, Sponsorship Approved | 28th June, London Request more evidence | 20th July, Started Processing Decision Made | 24th July, COPR sent from London | 2nd, August COPR Arrived in Canada | 4th Aug, Flagpoled Landed |
After searching the dates I wanted to go twice a day for about 3 weeks the cheapest I saw a return for was $780 with AT for about an hour or two. Searching now yields $929 with AT or $904 with US airways.
|13th Jan, Spousal App rec CIC-M | 5th April, Sponsorship walking tours dublin ireland Approved | 28th June, London Request more evidence | 20th July, Started Processing Decision walking tours dublin ireland Made | 24th July, COPR sent from London | 2nd, August COPR Arrived in Canada | 4th Aug, Flagpoled Landed |

No comments:

Post a Comment