Saturday, June 30, 2012

We are testing different comment ordering to see which the community prefers. You've been randomly c




HuffPost High School welcomes a lively, thoughtful debate in the comment section. Keep in mind that the articles here are penned by young authors, so please keep criticism respectful, and help us to keep this a safe and supportive place for writers of all ages to contribute.
We are testing different comment ordering to see which the community prefers. You've been randomly chosen to see the most favorited comments first. Do you prefer this over most recent comments first?
There were red flags all over as soon as this relationship norwegian star cruise began. Only Tom Cruise feigned norwegian star cruise any enthusiasm about it. Everyone else was either skeptical or cynical. Well, it has come to its logical conclusion, and hardly anyone is surprised. norwegian star cruise There was something fake about it from the very start.
It was obvious from the beginning that this marriage was an arrangement. Cruise is more than likely, a closeted homosexual. In fact, it was reported somewhere before they got married that their 'contract' stated they would be married five years, and Katie would get X $'s at the end. Low and behold...
If you look at Tom's track record with women, you will see he spends a few years with every new woman-- norwegian star cruise whether he is married or just dating them. I think he promises them a bigger career in exchange for acting like they are "together". Katie Holmes got a really big career boost when she took up with Tom. I don't think she would have had the opportunities she has had without being with him. It will be interesting to see who he takes up with next.
I said that I "think" because it is an opinion. If I KNEW this for a fact, I would most assuredly say, "I know." I am promoting my assumption because that is another way of saying that I am sharing my opinion. I choose to share my opinion because it is one way to take part in a conversation. Other ways would be to ask questions, or to state facts. I have no questions and no facts. Therefore, I can only offer an opinion. So, as you see, I had no choice.
Three strikes; norwegian star cruise he's out. He did not finish his high school education; perhaps he was lucky. He has more personality than acting ability; that can pass for stardom in some circles. norwegian star cruise He likes Scientology, although not a deep religion country club; religion for dummies. He is aging; Norma Desmond is perhaps his next big script rewritten: Norman Desmond, perhaps his oscar that Gloria was denied. He presents a gauche wedding with names as guests; sort of like throwing a party and paying guests to attend. He lives life in a bubble; cartoon character dialogue is about all he can handle. He could probably afford good therapy yet could not face himself and that is the tragedy for this 50ish Norman Maine's declining star. A good remake for him, too, a Star is Born, yet he will have to hire an actress as Vicki Lester to pretend to be his girlfriend a tough acting assignment for even the most nibble of talents.

No comments:

Post a Comment