Thursday, June 28, 2012

I checked out the rules at three different airlines plus consulted with my doctor when I recently fl




I ve heard that after 6th month of pregnancy , its dangerous to travel by air coz of thge air pressure and shortage of oxigen. Further, it can result in pre-mature new york city travel delivery,dont know whats right n wats wrong.
Most Dr. s advise you not to fly in the last few months of pregnancy. There are risks not only because of air pressure and O2, but from stress and anxiety as well. Most significantly, if emergency medical new york city travel service is needed, it can be hours before it is available, time that is very precious to a mother and unborn child.Childbirth has become a great deal safer in the last 100 years, but mothers and babies are still lost in childbirth every day.If there are risks you can avoid, by all means, do so!
I checked out the rules at three different airlines plus consulted with my doctor when I recently flew at seven months pregnant. The airlines generally do not allow travel in the last four weeks of pregnancy and the doctor said she could not see any reason why I shouldn t travel at seven months. As long as you re healthy and bp isn t elevated, you shouldn t need to worry. Just make sure to drink lots of water and sit by the aisle if you can, so you can easily get up and stretch. Also note that you are not allowed to sit by the emergency exits when you re pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment