Saturday, September 29, 2012

With amazing views of Bay Lake, there is no closer walk to the Magic Kingdom from any Disney resort.




My earliest  memory of a Disney hotel is riding through the Contemporary Resort in 1975. My family never stayed there for even one night, as my Dad made no secret that it was WAY out of our price range. I rode through the building by day, then rode home late at night in a 1973 Ford LTD to sleep on my parent s friend s couch 28 miles from the Disney property. We snuck our lunch into the park during the 1970s as well, which I absolutely hated. I vowed to stay at the Contemporary when I grew up. Now I look back, and I m just grateful I was even in Orlando on vacation.
Here I am as an adult,  riding pretty much the same monorail through pretty much the same Contemporary Resort, but hark what new building is that out yonder monorail travel by train north america window? THAT is Disney s Bay Lake Tower. If you ve seen it, you instantly travel by train north america wonder, how much it costs to vacation there? Ok, Disney Princesses, you might want to sit down
With amazing views of Bay Lake, there is no closer walk to the Magic Kingdom from any Disney travel by train north america resort. The 16-story, 428-room Bay Lake Tower Resort, one of Disney travel by train north america s Deluxe Resorts, was built to resemble the modern-styled Contemporary, with the two buildings linked by covered travel by train north america walkway. They also share multiple amenities, so you reap many of the fabulous benefits of the Contemporary just by staying next door.
Let s get to the price with no room discount and before taxes are applied. For Value Season, which includes dates in January, February, August and September, 2013 prices are as follows per night on a week day:
I did my price research at expedia.com   and Disneyworld.com . What I ve shown you are show room prices exactly what you would pay, pre-tax mind you, if you booked a room with no discounts. Remember that prices change frequently, so don t make any reservations without checking the prices out for yourself.
travel by train north america There are other options travel by train north america for staying at Bay Lake Tower. You can travel during times of year when Disney offers discounts on rooms. I have noticed these occur most often in the fall and pre-spring, when your children are in school.
The Disney Vacation travel by train north america Club offers a chance to pre-pay for your room through a financial arrangement similar to a time share. That topic is for a different day, but it s certainly not cheap, although I am a fan.
Filed Under: Bay Lake Tower Resort , Disney World Resorts Tagged With: Bay Lake Tower , Cheapskate travel by train north america Princess , Contemporary Resort Disney , Disney , Disney Princess , Disney Vacation Club , travel , vacation , Walt Disney World , Walt Disney World Resort
2. You do not have to "sneak" your meals into the parks, travel by train north america you can bring in almost anything you like; of course you have to go through bag-check. I'm pretty sure they frown on glass, and in the Magic Kingdom, no alcohol. Other than that, go right on in. We've brought the fixings for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches one time, another time we had chicken salad. We use a wheeled cooler bag and/or a thermal backpack with appropriate ice-packs. Believe me, I love nothing more than staying travel by train north america on-site and having the dining plan, but I like to visit Mr. Mouse more than we can do that, so sometimes we visit deluxe, other times are budget-trips.
3. The BEST reason to stay at BLT or The Contemporary travel by train north america is to see Wishes! If you have even a partial park view, you can watch it from your room while listening to it on your room's t.v.! I have been lucky enough to have experienced this once, and it brought tears to my eyes, it is truly amazing. If you don't have a room with a park view, you can also watch Wishes! from other areas of the hotels.
4. You can rent DVC points from DVC members, without being a member yourself. You could also be the lucky recipient of a DVC gifted stay. Before we bought any DVC points travel by train north america ourselves, we were lucky enough to be given a gift at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. And we recently gifted our oldest daughter and her new husband with a mini-honeymoon weekend, also at Animal Kingdom Lodge. (He was reluctant to go; he's not a theme-park travel by train north america lover so they didn't get park passes. But he had a blast!) I hope you'll mention the concept of renting DVC points when you write your DVC article.

No comments:

Post a Comment