Saturday, September 29, 2012

This may make people think even less about PS3 trophies now, and maybe may give Sony some ideas to a




We heard rumors a few months back saying that Microsoft was considering creating rewards for those who earned a lot of achievements. Well, officially the day has come. If you go to this rewards page  and sign-up for Xbox Live Rewards you ll be able to get somewhat cool stuff.
In my opinion this is a step in the right direction, as achievements and gamerscore were pretty much useless besides bragging points. Lets face it how many of you are running around bragging about your Gamerscore? Now, with some rewards it at least gives some people incentive to check out the achievements and add some longevity to certain games. Keep in mind  that the rewards are by no means significant, but it makes a difference. It speaks volumes that Microsoft travel new york city is humoring their community to offer them something.
travel new york city This may make people think even less about PS3 trophies now, and maybe may give Sony some ideas to add some incentive for their users as well. A lot of people have been complaining for a while that PS3 trophies do feel less significant that Xbox 360 achievements. That s one debate I d prefer not to jump into but personally myself I agree. I d rather not waste my time on trophies.
Managing Partner/Editor and co-founder of GameGravy – Also a Digital Artist, Producer and Hardcore Gamer. I spend most of my time working with the top brands in the Advertising Game industry. Fun Factoid: I'm also a musician travel new york city and song writer. I sing and play guitar in a heavy rock band.

No comments:

Post a Comment