Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Prime Blue Tire Cleaner is superior.  I washed the car a week ago and applied Prime Blue to the




This post is to explain my experience with the Prime Blue tire cleaner.  Our 1996 Kia Sportage has tires that are on their last legs and are begging to be replaced.  For the last RTV inspection in June, I have to admit that I broke down and rented tires !  Below are pictures of the tires before and after using prime blue.
Prime Blue Tire Cleaner is sprayed onto the tires after they are clean.  I have used foam tire spray before on these tires.  The foam is good, in that it can be applied to dirty tires, and is easy to use. But it is pretty expensive and I haven t found that it keeps the tires from getting dirty again.  It lasts only for about 1 trip into town because of our gravel road.
The Prime Blue Tire Cleaner is superior.  I washed the car a week ago and applied Prime Blue to the tires.  You can see that they look great.  The amazing part is that after a week and several trips into town, the effect has barely faded!  Many of the Klympro products have special agents that will protect different parts of the vehicle, and actually inhibit dirt and grime from sticking.  Prime Blue is one of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment