Friday, July 27, 2012

With any proceeds I get you can pretty much consider will help me to fund more trips to more and mor




Tags: lds temples , manti temple , mormon temples , oquirrh mountain temple , provo temple , slc temple , sunrise , sunset travel cuts toronto , temple pictures , temple prints , temples , temples at twilight , twilight , washington dc temple
AND I think it s a very good thing for members travel cuts toronto of the Church of Jesus Christ vacation packages to las vegas travel cuts toronto of Latter Day Saints to have a picture of the temple throughout their house to remind them of their commitments to the lord and to become better people.
With any proceeds I get you can pretty much consider vacation packages to las vegas will help me to fund more trips to more and more temples. But for now I m just excited about exciting a high volume of hopefully travel cuts toronto large (impacting) prints being ordered.
(CC RIGHTS) You are hereby granted permission vacation packages to las vegas to use these pictures travel cuts toronto as they are (no derivations) on your personal computers (screensavers etc) or online for any non-commercial use so long as they are NOT used by or for an entity or website that is derogetory of the LDS church or LDS temples. Also you should clearly state who the photographer is and/or link them to my website. vacation packages to las vegas I retain the right to ask you to stop using the picture for any reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment